This ATR + PSAR Trailing Stop indicator is unique. It comes with new ways of calculating ATR and PSAR to enhance performance and accuracy as well as give clarity in trends. The indicator can be used standalone or as a part of your current trading strategy.
ATR + PSAR Trailing Stop (Expo) is a trailing stop indicator that combines ATR and PSAR to enhance the calculation of the trailing stop. This indicator works well in all types of markets, for example, in a trading range or in a trending market, etc.
The user can choose between the following ATR Settings:
- Quick ATR
- Adaptive ATR
- Follow the price closely – ATR
- Standard ATRTrend ATR
The user can enable Trend ATR which displays the overall market structure. If the Trend ATR line is above the price we have a negative market structure, and if the Trend ATR line is below the price we have a positive market structure.
- No repainting
- Works on any market and in any timeframe
HOW TO USE
– Use the ATR + PSAR Trailing Stop as a stop-loss.
– Use the indicator for taking a position when price crosses the ATR trailing line or taking a position when price crosses the PSAR circles.
– Use the indicator to identify the current market structure and trend.
The indicator can be used standalone or as a part of your current trading strategy.
Subscribe to our membership
Access the ATR + PSAR Trailing Stop Indicator on TradingView
ACCESS THE INDICATOR ON TRADINGVIEW!
“Boost” the script and add it to your Favorites! Please leave a comment if you like it!