Cumulative Delta (Expo)
This is a variant of the famous Cumulative Delta function.
- The indicator is designed to spot trends, give a sign when it’s rewarding to buy pullbacks and indicate when the market is overbought or oversold.
- The indicator oscillates between the Top- and the Bottom- line. If the are above the midline, we have a positive trend, if the are below the midline, we have a negative trend.
- The Signal-line is responding to every relevant price move in the market. The signal-line indicates overbought and oversold areas as well as when it’s good to buy pullbacks in trends.
- The Confirmation -line smooths out the values of the and serves a confirmation-line of the current trend.This indicator is perfectly combined with Parametric Oscillator (Expo).
HOW TO USE
1. Use the indicator to detect a trend or to stay in the trend.
2. Use the indicator to buy Pullbacks in trend.
4. Combine it with the indicator Parametric Oscillator (Expo).
Subscribe to our membership
Access the Cumulative Delta Indicator on TradingView
“Boost” the script and add it to your Favorites! Please leave a comment if you like it!