Momentum Dynamic & Flow (Expo) is a useful indicator that displays the momentum – as dynamic & flow, as well as where the momentum begins to stall.
♢ Momentum -Dynamic can be used to identify overbought and oversold areas.
♢ Momentum -Flow can be used to identify if the current trend has strong momentum.
♢ When momentum begins to stall it can be identifiable turning points, areas of congestion. However, it’s not a sign that the trend is over, see it as “heads up” This is displayed with green and red colors on the moving average.
- Momentum can be displayed at the top/bottom of the chart or above/below the bars. The user can also display momentum as BGcolor.
- The indicator can be used standalone or as a part of your current trading strategy
HOW TO USE
1. Use the indicator to identify where the momentum stall.
2. Use the indicator to identify overbought/oversold areas with momentum -Dynamic.
3. Use the indicator to confirm the existence, or a continuation, of a trend with momentum -Flow.
Subscribe to our membership
Access the Momentum Dynamic & Flow Indicator on TradingView
ACCESS THE INDICATOR ON TRADINGVIEW!
“Boost” the script and add it to your Favorites and you will be able to access the script for free! WOW! Please leave a comment if you like it!