Momentum Dynamic & Flow (Expo) is a useful indicator that displays the momentum – as dynamic & flow, as well as where the momentum begins to stall.
♢ Momentum -Dynamic can be used to identify overbought and oversold areas.
♢ Momentum -Flow can be used to identify if the current trend has strong momentum.
♢ When momentum begins to stall it can be identifiable turning points, areas of congestion. However, it’s not a sign that the trend is over, see it as “heads up” This is displayed with green and red colors on the moving average.
- Momentum can be displayed at the top/bottom of the chart or above/below the bars. The user can also display momentum as BGcolor.
- The indicator can be used standalone or as a part of your current trading strategy
HOW TO USE
1. Use the indicator to identify where the momentum stall.
2. Use the indicator to identify overbought/oversold areas with momentum -Dynamic.
3. Use the indicator to confirm the existence, or a continuation, of a trend with momentum -Flow.
Subscribe to our membership
Access the Momentum Dynamic & Flow Indicator on TradingView
“Boost” the script and add it to your Favorites and you will be able to access the script for free! WOW! Please leave a comment if you like it!