Price Action – Level/Zone (Expo) indicator identifies buying and selling pressure that has an impact on the price movement. This is visualized by a Zone, or Levels or with Barcolors depending on which settings are used.
Depending on the selected settings the indicator can identify buying and selling pressure which pushes the price further in the trend direction and it can show exhausted buyers/sellers which is seen in reversal points.
HOW TO USE
1. Use the indicator to identify buying and selling pressure.
2. Use the indicator to identify exhausted buyers and sellers.
3. Use the indicator to identify reversal points, pullbacks, or trend shifts.
4. Use the indicator to buy/short-sell breakouts of the zones.
5. Use the indicator to buy/short-sell when the price re-test the zones.
Subscribe to our membership
Access the Price Action – Level/Zone Indicator on TradingView
“Boost” the script and add it to your Favorites! Please leave a comment if you like it!