It has never been easier to find high probability trades”
Reversal Bands & Zones (Expo) is an algorithm that analyzes the market in real-time and identifies reversal points, key market zones, and trends. The advanced and unique reversal bands act as support & resistance zones, and together with the trend tracking feature, it serves as a trend confirmation. The real-time market zones are displayed where there is a high probability of finding support/resistance. The algorithm does also map out key pivot levels based on the current market structure.
> Reversal points and key market zones have alerts.
- No repainting
- Works on any market and in any timeframe
The indicator can be used standalone or as a part of your current trading strategy.
- The algorithm identifies areas of potential turning points, these are displayed as Upper and Lower Reversal Cloud. When the price hits the cloud and bounces off there is a high probability that the price will reverse. If the price stays in the reversal cloud, there is a high probability that a trend is forming.
- Positive Trend: If the price is in or close to the upper green reversal band and above the trend- tracking line, we can be sure that the market is in a positive trend until the price crosses down from the reversal cloud and the trend tracking line.
- NegativeTrend: If the price is in or close to the lower red reversal band and below the trend- tracking line, we can be sure that the market is in a negative trend until the price crosses up from the reversal cloud and the trend tracking line.
“It hasn’t been easier to display, in real-time, one of the most important and useful technical analysis, namely key support and resistance zones”
- The algorithm analyzes the market structure in real-time and maps out key supply/resistance and demand/support zones. The user gets an instant understanding of the market structure. Support and resistance can be used to determine the range of a market, to trade reversals, bounces, or breakouts.
- The indicator does also displays key pivot levels. Pivots can be used to determine the range of a market, to trade reversals, bounces, or breakouts.
HOW TO USE
– Use the indicator to identify reversals.
– Use the indicator to identify the range of the market.
– Use the indicator to identify key support/resistance zones.
– Use the indicator to identify trends.
INDICATOR IN ACTION
Subscribe to our membership
Access the Reversal Bands & Zones Indicator on TradingView
“Boost” the script and add it to your Favorites! Please leave a comment if you like it!