Trend Algo (Expo) is an automated Trend System that works by identifying high probability trend reversal signals, trading range signals as well as trend scalping signals. This Trend System is developed to catch the next trend and provide clarity in the current trend direction. The system aims to make it easier to come in early in a new trend as well as to stay longer in that trend. One of the main features is that the system has already filtered out false and choppy signals and aims to leave the most accurate ones.
One of the main goals was to make a system that works well without having Heiken Ashi candles. However, if you apply the system to Heiken Ashi candles you will have an additional layer of noise filtering.
The user can enable the following:
- ATR Trailing Stop – Helps to identify the trend as well as where to have your stop loss.
- ATR Trend Cloud – Helps to identify the trend.
- Trend Tracking Line – Helps to identify Strong trends and areas of trend reversals.
- Elasticity Band – Helps to identify the trading range, strong trends, and areas of trend reversals.
- Trend Scalping Dots – Helps to keep track of the short term price action.
- Trend Reversal Buy & Sell Signals – Trend reversals signals.
- Trend Scalping Signals – Signals within the current trend direction.
- Trading Range Signals – Signals within trading ranges.
Noise- and Signal filters:
- Depending on your trading style you can choose between different trend filters and signals sensitivities.
- Real-Time Alerts
- No Repainting
- Works on any market and in any timeframe
The indicator can be used standalone or as a part of your current trading strategy.
HOW TO USE
- Use the indicator to identify trend reversals signals.
- Use the indicator to identify trends.
- Use the indicator to identify trading range signals.
- Use the indicator to identify trend scalping signals.
Subscribe to our membership
Access the Trend Algo Indicator on TradingView
ACCESS THE INDICATOR ON TRADINGVIEW!
“Boost” the script and add it to your Favorites! Please leave a comment if you like it!