Zeiierman Trading(“us”, “we”, “Zeiierman”, or “our”) operates the https://zeiiermantrading.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service The https://zeiiermantrading.com/ website operated by Zeiierman Trading.
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User) Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- WordPress username
- Discord username
- TradingView username
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Information you provide through social media
If you connect or link to us through a social media account, we may automatically receive certain information about you based on your registration and privacy settings on those third-party websites or services. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
How do we share your information?
We may share or disclose the information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- Affiliate Companies or Subsidiaries: We may share your information with any parent company or any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or are under common control with us.
- Marketing Partners and Other Third Parties: We may share your information with our marketing partners or other third parties to bring selected retail opportunities, offers, contests, programs, events or news to you via direct mail, email and/or telemarketing. You may have no relationship with these other companies. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party communications sent to you and you will need to opt-out of those communications separately if desired.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with our third-party service providers that provide business, professional, or technical support functions for us, including to the extent necessary or desirable to help run promotions, fulfill orders, complete your transaction, or provide customer service. These service providers may have access to personal information about our site visitors if it is needed to perform their functions for us, but they are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets: Information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed and/or sold as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction by us, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred and/or sold to third parties as one of our business assets.
We may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
Special Notice to Californian Residents
If you are a resident of California, you may opt-out from having your information shared with or sold to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To opt-out, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent of us and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
Use of Data
https://zeiiermantrading.com/ uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or
advertising relating to our products or services.
– Set up your accounts with our products.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
https://zeiiermantrading.com/ may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
https://zeiiermantrading.com/ will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Sweden and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Sweden and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, https://zeiiermantrading.com/ may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
https://zeiiermantrading.com/ may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of https://zeiiermantrading.com/
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. https://zeiiermantrading.com/ aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where https://zeiiermantrading.com/ relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Yandex Metrika
- Yandex Metrika is a web analytics service offered by Yandex that tracks and reports website traffic. All data collected and stored by the Service shall be treated by Yandex as confidential information of the User and to the extent permitted by applicable law – as a trade secret of the User. Yandex shall keep that data in secret and shall not transfer that data to any third parties (except for the affiliate entities that are in the same group with Yandex), except where the User has authorized such transfer or has given access to that data for third parties at his own discretion. Aggregate data from tags, which does not disclose precise reading of the User’s tag, may be used by Yandex at its discretion, including for commercial purposes.You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Yandex Metrika by installing the “Yandex.Metrica Blocker” browser extension.
- Google Ads (AdWords) Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- The type of Personal Information (PI) collected:
On this webpage we collect the following information about you:
- Contact information: Information such as your name, Tradingview Username, Discord Username, WordPress Username, address, e-mail address and other similar information (“Personal Information”). We collect such information so that we can communicate with you. You may always refuse to provide Personal Information to us, but then we may be prevented from providing you with certain information, products or services.
- Additional information: Some parts of our website allow you to share additional Personal Information with us. For example, you have the opportunity to sign up for one of our email lists, or to sign up for our newsletter. We may use the information you provide to send you the information you have requested, respond to your inquiries, improve our web pages, confirm your relationship with us, and take any other steps that may be necessary to respond to your request.
- Interest and preferences: This information allows us to better understand how we can best serve you based on your interests in our products and services. This information may include your preferences about how you would like to be contacted, further developing a business or professional relationship, understanding product references, languages, marketing preferences, and certain demographic data. We will collect some of this information automatically for our legitimate business interests.
We may also use your Personal Information or other information that you provide to us to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations, such as adverse reaction reporting, or to assert our rights; as well as for archiving purposes, website administration and product development that lies in Zeiierman’s legitimate interest.
Where permitted by law, we will also improve or coordinate information about you, including personal information, with information about you that we have received from third parties, public information or other legal data sources for the same purposes described above. Your information may also be used for profiling for the same purposes as described above. You can object to profiling that takes place through automated decision-making by contacting us via the contact details provided in the “How to contact us” section below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information
2. The purpose for which the PI is collected and processed.
See above, purpose for which PI is collected is described above.
3. The types of parties to whom the PI may be disclosed.
Why do we share your information?
We may share your personal information with our subcontractors or partners in connection with the work they do for, or with, Zeiierman, for example, send out e-mails, process data, host our databases, provide data processing services or be able to improve or add information about you from such other organizations. These subcontractors or partners may only use your information to provide services to us, or services to the collaboration they have with us (for example, some of our products are developed and marketed through partnership agreements with other companies).
We share personal information in response to court injunction or other lawful requests for information from government agencies, including to comply with national security and police regulations, to obtain web security, or where required by law. In extremely rare circumstances, where the security of the nation or company is at stake, we reserve the right to share our entire database of visitors and customers with appropriate authorities.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with the sale, assignment or other transfer of the business around the website to which the information is related. We then agree with the buyer that the buyer is required to process personal information in accordance with this privacy.
4. Additional countries to which the PI may be transferred.
Transfer of personal data to other countries
Zeiierman will not transfer your personal information.
5. The privacy and security safeguards that are employed.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented reasonable physical and electronic security measures and procedures to protect personal information collected through this site. For example, we restrict access to information to authorized employees, service providers and subcontractors who need access to perform the activities described in this notice. Although we strive to take reasonable security measures for the data we process and store, there is no security system that can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the
Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
Additional rights and choices:
- You can object to profiling that takes place through automated decision-making by contacting us via the contact details provided in the “How to contact us” section below.
- In most browsers and other applications, you can change your browser settings to remove cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies, or set you to be alerted before a cookie is stored.
- Do not Track. See description about it under “Cookies”
- Cookie options. See description about it under “Cookies”
- A. Optional Opt-Out: Google Analytics offers an add-on called Opt-Out for visitors who do not want their data collected. Learn more about the add-on feature here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Described under “Google Analytics.
7. Cookies and other data collection technologies.
The site can use a technique called web-beacons to collect web log information. A web beacon is a minimal image on a web page or in an email intended to track which pages are displayed or which messages are opened. Weblog information is collected by the computer that hosts our site (a so-called web server) when you visit one of our sites.
On some websites or in certain e-mails we can use a technique called web-beacon (also known as internet tag or transparent gif image). We can use web beacons to help determine which emails from you that you have opened and whether you have responded to a message. Web signals can also help us analyze how effective websites are by measuring the number of visitors to the site or how many visitors click on important parts of a website.
The site can use a technology called cookies. A cookie is a small data file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive, in the browser file folder. The cookie saves you the time it takes to fill in certain information repeatedly in certain registration forms, as cookies can help a website to “remember” information that a visitor has filled in previously. Cookies also help to deliver usage-specific content to you and track how different sections of the site are used.
Cookies can be placed on your computer by both us and third parties with whom we collaborate, such as web analytics and web advertising services. In most browsers and other applications, you can change your browser settings to remove cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies, or set you to be alerted before a cookie is stored. See the browser help for more information on these features. If you block cookies, some features of the site may be restricted, and you may not be able to use many of the site’s features.
Do Not Track
There are various ways to prevent tracking of your online activities. One way is to make a setting in the browser that notifies websites you visit that you do not want them to collect certain information about you. The setting is called a DNT signal and stands for Do Not Track. Please note that our websites and web-based resources do not currently respond to such signals from browsers. There is still no universally accepted standard for what a company should do when a DNT signal is detected.
The European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EIDAA) has a website where people can unsubscribe from interest-based advertising from some or all of the online advertising companies participating in the program. Read more about EIDAA here www.youronlinechoices.eu
The information is used to administer and update the website and we also evaluate whether the website visitors fit with the site’s expected demographic profile and determine how important target groups navigate the content.
First-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) are used to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with those ad impressions and ad services are linked to site visits.
A. Optional Opt-Out: Google Analytics offers an add-on called Opt-Out for visitors who do not want their data collected. Learn more about the add-on feature here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
B. Google’s data usage:
Social media plug-in
Our websites can use social media plug-ins so you can easily share information with others. When you visit our sites, the social media plug-in provider located on our site may place a cookie on your computer to identify individual visitors to their site who have previously visited our sites. If you have previously logged into a social media site while browsing our site, the social media plugin may allow the social media site to receive information that directly identifies you and shows that you have visited our site. The social media plug-in can collect information about visitors who have logged into social networks, whether or not they have specifically interacted with the plug-in on our site. Social media plugins also give the social media site the right to share information about your activities on our site with other users of their social media site. Zeiierman does not control content from social media plugins. For more information on social media plug-ins from social media sites, see the respective website’s privacy and data dissemination messages.
How long do we store your information?
Your data is stored for as long as necessary to fulfill the legal business purposes described above in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The main data that is stored is your email adress in the email list.
Personal information about children
The site is not intended or designed for persons under 18 years of age. We do not intentionally collect personal information about persons under the age of 18.
You can make a request as described above and contact us at: