Table Of Content
The Site and Service are operated by Zeiierman Trading (“Zeiierman”). Throughout the Site and Service, including but not limited to, the related Discord Server and our indicators/scripts/bot/ideas/strategies, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Zeiierman” refer to Zeiierman Trading.
- Service: The https://zeiiermantrading.com/ website operated by Zeiierman Trading operated by Z-Quant Algorithms AB.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those data and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of your page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processor (or Service Provider): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User): Data Subject (or User) is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
3.0 Collection of Data
We collect several different types of data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
3.1 Purchasing Policy
When purchasing a subscription, membership, or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, a valid credit card will be required for billing purposes. You hereby consent to, acknowledge, and allow Zeiierman to store such payment data and agree to the following policies and procedures for payment of subscription, membership, or other periodic fees related to the website.
In the event that a chargeback is placed on a purchase or we receive a chargeback threat during or after your purchase, we reserve the right to report the incident to all credit reporting agencies or to any other entity for inclusion in any chargeback database. This is done in order to protect Zeiierman against chargeback abuse and other forms of fraud. The data reported will include your name, email address, order date, order amount, TradingView username, Discord Username, customer communication, customer signature, receipt, billing address, and relevant metadata such as order ID and user ID. Payment method data will also be reported such as ID, Last 4 Card Digits, Card Expiration date, Card Type, and Card Issuer. Device location will be provided as well. Chargeback abusers wishing to be removed from the database shall make the payment for the amount of the chargeback.
3.2 Email Policy
3.3 Types of Data Collected
3.3.1 Personal Data
While using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Data. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address,
- Discord username,
- TradingView username,
- First name and last name,
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, and
- Cookies and Usage Data.
3.3.2 Usage Data
We may also collect Usage Data. This Usage Data may include data such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address, ”IP”), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
3.3.3 Location Data
We may use and store data about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of the Service, to improve, and to customize the Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use the Service at any time, through your device settings.
3.3.4. Interests and Preferences
To better understand how we can best serve you based on your interests in our products and services, we collect data on your interests and preferences. This data may include your preferences about how you would like to be contacted, further developing a business or professional relationship, understanding product references, languages, marketing preferences, and certain demographic data. We will collect some of this data automatically for our legitimate business interests. Since this falls under our legitimate business interest, the processing and collecting of this data will not, in any way, infringe on your privacy.
3.4 Cookies and other data collection technologies
The Site can use a technology called cookies. A cookie is a small data file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive, in the browser file folder. The cookie saves you the time it takes to fill in certain information repeatedly in certain registration forms, as cookies can help a website to “remember” information that a visitor has filled in previously. Cookies also help to deliver usage-specific content to you and track how different sections of the Site are used.
Cookies can be placed on your computer by both us and third parties with whom we collaborate, such as web analytics and web advertising services. In most browsers and other applications, you can change your browser settings to remove cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies, or set you to be alerted before a cookie is stored. See the browser help for more information on these features. If you block cookies, some features of the Site may be restricted, and you may not be able to use many of the Site’s features.
The Site uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are necessary for the Site to function, and they do not collect any of your Personal Data.
Third-party cookies are mainly used for understanding how the Site performs, how you interact with the Site, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience to help speed up your future interactions with the Site.
Examples of Cookies we use are:
- Strictly Necessary cookies
- Targeting cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functionality cookies
220.127.116.11 Cookie options
The European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) has a website where people can unsubscribe from interest-based advertising from some or all of the online advertising companies participating in the program. Read more about EDAA here www.youronlinechoices.eu.
3.4.2 Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand.
The data is used to administer and update the website and we also evaluate whether the website visitors fit with the Site’s expected demographic profile and determine how important target groups navigate the content.
First-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) are used to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with those ad impressions and ad services are linked to site visits.
Google Analytics offers an add-on called Opt-Out for visitors who do not want their data collected. Learn more about the add-on feature here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3.4.3 Web beacons
The Site can use a technique called web beacons to collect web log data. A web beacon is a minimal image on a web page or in an email intended to track which pages are displayed or which messages are opened. Web log data is collected by the computer that hosts the site (a so-called web server) when you visit one of the Site.
We can use web beacons to help determine which emails from you that you have opened and whether you have responded to a message. Web signals can also help us analyze how effective websites are by measuring the number of visitors to the Site or how many visitors click on important parts of a website.
3.4.4 Data You Provide Through Social Media
The Site can use social media plugins so you can easily share data with others. When you visit our sites, the social media plugin provider located on our Site may place a cookie on your computer to identify individual visitors to their site who have previously visited our sites. If you have previously logged into a social media site while browsing our Site, the social media plugin may allow the social media site to receive data that directly identifies you and shows that you have visited our Site. The social media plugin can collect data about visitors who have logged into social networks, whether or not they have specifically interacted with the plugin on our Site. Social media plugins also give the social media site the right to share data about your activities on our Site with other users of their social media site. Zeiierman does not control content from social media plugins. For more information on social media plugins from social media sites, see the respective website’s privacy and data dissemination messages.
3.4.5 How Long We Store Your Data
Your Data is stored for as long as necessary to fulfill the legal business purposes described above in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
4.0 Use of Data
The Site uses the collected data for various purposes including:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- Processing payment
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- Administration info
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Site protection
- Customer feedback collection
- Targeted advertising
- Marketing/ Promotional
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
- Set up your accounts with our products
- Creating user account
- Manage customer order
- Manage user account
- Dispute resolution
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise the Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
5.0 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
5.1 Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Site may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law.
5.2 Your rights as a European citizen under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. The Site aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we have collected from you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us through our contact information provided under “Contact Zeiierman”.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the data we have collected from you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your data rectified if that data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the data we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where the Site relied on your consent to process your Personal Data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Additionally, please note that your data will be transferred to third-party countries. For more information, please read section 9. Transfer of Data.
6.0 Additional rights and choices
- You can object to profiling that takes place through automated decision-making by contacting us via the contact details provided in the “Contact Zeiierman” section (17) below.
- In most browsers and other applications, you can change your browser settings to remove cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies, or be alerted before a cookie is stored.
- Read about Do not Track under section 12.
- Read about Cookie options under section 3.4.
- Google Analytics offers an add-on called Opt-Out for visitors who do not want their data collected. Learn more about the add-on feature here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Described under section 18.104.22.168 “Google Analytics”.
7.0 Retention of Data
Where permitted by law, we will also improve or coordinate data about you, including Personal Data, with data about you that we have received from third parties, public information, or other legal data sources for the same purposes described above. You can object to profiling that takes place through automated decision-making by contacting us via the contact details provided in the “Contact Zeiierman” section below.
The Site will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or if we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Moreover, when you place an order through the Site, the Site will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this data.
8.0 How We Share Your Data
We may share or disclose the data we collect from and about you in the following ways, including, but not limited to:
- Affiliate Companies or Subsidiaries: We may share your data with any parent company or any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or are under common control with us.
- Marketing Partners and Other Third Parties: We may share your data with our marketing partners or other third parties to bring selected retail opportunities, offers, contests, programs, events, or news to you via direct mail, email, and/or telemarketing. You may have no relationship with these other companies. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party communications sent to you and you will need to opt-out of those communications separately if desired.
- Service Providers: We may share your data with our third-party service providers that provide business, professional, or technical support functions for us, including to the extent necessary or desirable to help run promotions, fulfill orders, complete your transaction, or provide customer service. These service providers may have access to Personal Data about the Site visitors if it is needed to perform their functions for us, but they are not authorised by us to use or disclose the data, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets: Data about our users, including Personal Data, may be disclosed and/or sold as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction by us, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which Personal Data could be transferred and/or sold to third parties as one of our business assets.
We may also share aggregate or anonymous non-Personal Data with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
8.1 Special Notice to California Residents
If you are a resident of California, you may opt-out from having your data shared with or sold to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in accordance with the CCPA. To opt-out, please contact us at [email protected]. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled, not sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent of us. If you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of Personal Data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared Personal Data in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
9.0 Transfer of Data
10.0 Disclosure of Data
10.1 The types of parties to whom the Personal Data may be disclosed
We may share your Personal Data with our subcontractors or partners in connection with the work they do for, or with, Zeiierman. Examples of this are sending out emails, processing data, hosting our databases, providing data processing services, or being able to improve or add data about you from other such organisations. These subcontractors or partners may only use your data to provide services to us, or services to the collaboration they have with us (for example, some of our products are developed and marketed through partnership agreements with other companies).
We share Personal Data in response to court injunction or other lawful requests for data from government agencies, including to comply with national security and police regulations, to obtain web security, or where required by law. In extremely rare circumstances, where the security of the nation or company is at stake, we reserve the right to share our entire database of visitors and customers with appropriate authorities.
We may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the business around the website to which the data is related. We then agree with the buyer that the buyer is required to process Personal Data in accordance with this privacy.
10.2 Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (for example a court or a government agency).
10.3 Legal Requirements
The Site may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Site
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability.
11.0 Security of Data
Regarding security, reasonable technical and organisational measures have been implemented to protect your Personal Data that has been collected by using the Site. For example, the collected Personal Data is restricted to authorised employees, service providers, and subcontractors who need access to perform the activities described in this notice. These can only use your collected Personal Data under our instructions, which is significant in order to maintain reasonable security measures. However, please note that despite our implemented security measures, there is not at this time any security system that can prevent all potential security breaches.
12.0 Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
There are various ways to prevent tracking of your online activities. One way is to make a setting in the browser that notifies websites you visit that you do not want them to collect certain data about you. The setting is called a DNT signal and stands for Do Not Track. Please note that our websites and web-based resources do not currently respond to such signals from browsers. There is still no universally accepted standard for what a company should do when a DNT signal is detected.
13.0 Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of the Service.
13.2 Behavioral Remarketing
- Google Ads (AdWords): Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
- Facebook: Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (for example payment processors).
14.0 Links to Other Sites
15.0 Children’s Privacy
The Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”, “Child”). The Site is not intended or designed for Children and we do not intentionally collect Personal Data about Children.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at our provided contact information below. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that data from our servers.
15.2 California Residents Under the Age of 18
If you are a Child, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (for example backups).